When I was first thinking about ideas for this project I knew I wanted to use my own lyrics/poem and I thought which one was most meaningful and which one meant the most to me. So I picked a poem that I wrote for a family member that passed away. The picture I took is me looking hurt and looking up in heaven for him. I feel it shows best how I felt after reading those words on my photo. Thursday, March 18, 2010
Art show " Baby Tony"
When I was first thinking about ideas for this project I knew I wanted to use my own lyrics/poem and I thought which one was most meaningful and which one meant the most to me. So I picked a poem that I wrote for a family member that passed away. The picture I took is me looking hurt and looking up in heaven for him. I feel it shows best how I felt after reading those words on my photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment