In alot of these pictures ive seen from this compisitional trick it has givin a sad sort of vibe so what i tried was having some laughter and movement it helped alot that way the light hit stronger and the background was dark. It helps give originallity to your picture and your work.Friday, September 4, 2009
Compisitional Trick # 7 Drawing With Light
In alot of these pictures ive seen from this compisitional trick it has givin a sad sort of vibe so what i tried was having some laughter and movement it helped alot that way the light hit stronger and the background was dark. It helps give originallity to your picture and your work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This picture is Awesome. YOU DID EVERYTHING RIGHT. The lighting is dramatic and kind of gave this feeling of stressful relief, I am a fan of yours.
This picture is beautiful, I love the idea and the creative ways you used the shadows.
I like the way that you made her look and it is really nice and extraordinary. Though I like the way her hands are touching her hair.
Post a Comment